Terms of Service
You must be at least 18 years old to use “Add Letter,” or have parental or guardian consent if you are between 13 and 18.
“Add Letter” is an app designed to provide users with the ability to read newsletters through their Gmail account. Our service includes, but is not limited to, email aggregation, categorization, and personalized recommendations.
- You must create an account to use “Add Letter.”
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account.
- You agree not to use “Add Letter” for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, or other material that you submit, post, or display on the app.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content in “Add Letter,” including text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of DeviationApps or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- “Add Letter” may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by DeviationApps.
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms.
Limitation of Liability
- DeviationApps shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from your access to or use of, or inability to access or use, the service.
Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will provide notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]